For Australian service member verification, you will have to provide accepted forms of ID that validate your military or dependant status as defined above. You will need to upload appropriate documentation to our secure site for verification efforts. Click here to start the online verification process.
What kind of proof is required for verification?
Below is a list of approved forms of military identification:
Australian Defence Forces:
- Active or Reserve Forces: valid ADF Identification card (C20) or active orders
- Retired: Retired Member identity card (proof of service of over 18 years)
- Defence Common Access Card (DCAC) would be the primary family card
- Active - Purple Series - ADF DCAC
- Dependant – Mauve Series - ADF Family DCAC Card
- ADF Standby reserve identity card
- DVA Health Card (gold, white, orange)
- Service records
What happens if I cannot prove my affiliation?
All military organizations give its members some kind of official document that we'll accept, but in the event you are unable to provide us with an acceptable proof of affiliation, we will not be able to verify you and cannot offer you access to the Military Epic Pass. Please contact Guest Services at U.S. number 1-970-754-0088.
I have verification questions not covered here. What do I do?
You may contact Guest Services at U.S. number 1-970-754-0088.