The Northeast Value Pass gives skiers and riders the flexibility and value to ski our best Northeast resorts and more, by offering the following access and benefits:
- Access to: Seven Springs, Attitash, Wildcat, Mt. Sunapee, Crotched, Liberty, Roundtop, Whitetail, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Hidden Valley (PA), Laurel Mountain, Boston Mills, Brandy Wine, Alpine Valley, Mad River and Mt. Brighton.
Access with peak day restrictions to: Okemo and Mount Snow in Vermont and Hunter Mountain in New York.
Peak restricted dates include:
- Friday, November 25, 2022 – Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Monday, December 26, 2022 - Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Saturday, January 14, 2023 - Sunday, January 15, 2023
- Saturday, February 18 2023 - Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Peak restricted dates include:
- 10 total days with peak day restrictions to: Stowe in Vermont
- Discount Tickets: Pass holders are also eligible for Advanced Lift Ticket rates at Vail, Beaver Creek and Whistler Blackcomb during peak day restrictions and 50% off window lift ticket rates at all other Vail Resorts owned and operated mountains.
- Epic Mountain Rewards: Epic Mountain Rewards is a loyalty program offering Pass Holders a discount of 20% off food and beverage, lodging, group ski and ride school lessons, equipment rentals, Epic Mountain Express transportation, and Heli-Skiing packages in Whistler Blackcomb. Additionally, as part of Epic Mountain Rewards, Pass Holders can redeem one free wax and 50% off one tune per season, at select U.S. locations. Pass Holder discounts are available at Vail Resorts, Inc. owned and operated resorts, excluding partner resorts. Learn More.