The Northeast Midweek Pass gives skiers and riders the flexibility and value to ski our best Northeast resorts and more, by offering the following access and benefits:
- Monday-Friday Access to: Seven Springs, Attitash, Wildcat, Mt. Sunapee, Crotched, Liberty, Roundtop, Whitetail, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Hidden Valley (PA), Laurel Mountain, Boston Mills, Brandy Wine, Alpine Valley, Mad River and Mt. Brighton
- Weekday (Monday – Friday) access with peak day restrictions to: Okemo, Hunter Mountain, and Mount Snow
- Five total days, to be used Monday-Friday with peak day restrictions to: Stowe
- Discounted Tickets: 50 percent off lift tickets for pass holders are available for purchase during peak day restrictions
- Epic Mountain Rewards: Epic Mountain Rewards is a loyalty program offering Pass Holders a discount of 20% off food and beverage, lodging, group ski and ride school lessons, equipment rentals, Epic Mountain Express transportation, and Heli-Skiing packages in Whistler Blackcomb. Additionally, as part of Epic Mountain Rewards, Pass Holders can redeem one free wax and 50% off one tune per season, at select U.S. locations. Pass Holder discounts are available at Vail Resorts, Inc. owned and operated resorts, excluding partner resorts. Learn More.