Photo Upload Information: Our pass and pack products require a photo of each pass holder. If you have had an Epic Pass for any past season, you may already have a photo on file and do not need to upload a photo at this time. If you do not currently have a photo on file, you can upload your photo online at EpicPass.com. Sign in to your account to check if you have a photo loaded, for more information on how to upload a photo and to check our pass photo requirements. You cannot replace an existing photo online at this time.
Complete Photo Requirements:
- Image should be in .jpg format
- Photo must be a square image, rectangular images such as those taken on smart phones will not upload, please crop photo to be square
- 400 x 400 pixels
- The photo should show a clear, front view, full face of the guest
- The guest should be in normal attire, without hat or glasses
- The guest should have a natural expression, and eyes open and looking directly ahead
- The head of the person being photographed should not be tilted up, down or to the side
- There should be a strong definition between the face and background
- The head should be centered in the photo
- The head should cover about 50% of the area of the photo
Please call Guest Services at 970-754-0005 if you encounter any problems while uploading your photo(s).